Monday 30 September 2019

What are the things no one told you before having kids? For example, being a parent means you don't get to use the bathroom alone anymore.


The other day when I was sitting on the toilet, I took a picture. My son was standing right by my side, ready to flush (his favorite thing), my daughter was hugging my leg like she always does.I suddenly thought, why they only show the happy peaceful part of being a parent on TV and movies?Oh yeah you put this new diaper on the baby and he sleeps through the night in his crib.Your kid made a huge mess and you just smile because you bought the latest cleaning product.You bought your kid a new set of train tracks and he just plays with them like the box said.How about the moments when you wake up eight times during the night? How about you need to sing the same song for 8 times before bed time? How about how they just roll over during a poopy diaper change? Come on! When was the last time a baby just lay there let you change diaper?Just my random thoughts after a busy morning, it's only eight thirty! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2mo95rM

No comments:

Post a Comment