Sunday 29 September 2019

This Granny is not happy..


We got our oldest grand daughter Suga Bear a tablet for her 5th Birthday In August. She comes to spend the night last night, and I go to charge her tablet. As I am plugging it up for her, she informs me that it has marker all over the screen. I asked her what happened. She says her Mammas friends 2 year old has written on it. My daughter hasn’t even attempted to clean it.I grab a magic eraser from under the sink and slightly dampen it, and turn off her tablet. “No Granny you are gonna make it dead!” Is her exact words. “Calm down little Suga, Granny’s got this.”All it took was 5 minutes, and her tablet is back to new again.We got her the tablet for learning games to help with what she’s learning in kindergarten. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2onl1ut

No comments:

Post a Comment