Monday 30 September 2019

Donor parents


I posted about a year ago asking how to tell my boy/girl twins that they were conceived by a donor. I had some crazy feedback including someone who said my kids would hate us and we waited too long. We told our kids at 9 years old and nothing has changed. My son loves his dad unconditionally.. they have become closer since we told them. Don’t believe everything you read or advice you get here.. I went with my gut and knew what my kids could handle. If you have a solid relationship with your kids they can handle the anything you throw at them. I think my son is closer now to my husband than they have ever been.. they are going for their black belt together next year and my son is so supportive of his father. Advice on the internet is great but after I posted I was terrified because the majority said my kids would hate us.. didn’t happen that way.. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2n9nUip

No comments:

Post a Comment