Sunday 29 September 2019

Rude mom cliques at School Gate and Birthday Parties


Really stressed over this.  My daughter started school in June and seems to be settling in ok and quite confident.  I really think the problem could be me.  When I drop off and pick up there seems to be a group of mums that turn their back to you rather than speak.  I don't want to get involved in a clicky group but worried my daughter could be alienated.Twice my daughter was invited to kids birthday parties which was for both kids and moms..So I had to tag along because my daughter forced me to go with her..but at the parties the moms sit as groups and they completely ignore me and snub me..even when I approach some moms they hardly talk to me and some ignore me rudely and talk among themselves..I feel like I'm back to high school.. it's affecting my self esteem..Now my daughter wants to have a birthday party next month and invite these moms and their kids..but they are all so rude .. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2nyrWk1

No comments:

Post a Comment