Friday 27 September 2019

Mom of the year award...


So, my husband and I have a babysitter for this evening. We do it about once a month. The baby sitter showed up an hour early (we go through a service and requested her since she sat for us last time and I guess they told her 5 instead of 530). I'm talking to her while my little one (21 month year old son) is puttering around opening drawers (yes it's secured). So he gets his brush out and I go to close the drawer behind him not realizing he reached back in while talking to the baby sitter. I closed his arm in the drawer!!!! Ugh!!! As if that was bad enough, I say shit when I realize, because he's crying and I feel horrible (it's a religious babysitting service) so once I calm him down (he's fine) I feel even worse because I just cussed in front of her and she saw me close my son's arm in a drawer. I feel like an idiot and a horrible mother.. ☹️ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2mqxuNj

No comments:

Post a Comment