Friday 27 September 2019

Need some love reddit


I'm in a difficult situation. I have no family around and I'm the main carer of my kid 24/7, even though my partner helps when not working. It's bad... but... Is not THAT bad, it's pretty normal, which makes me feel like a terrible mother because I have these moments where I can't stop crying. I don't neglect my kid, I don't mistreat him. But I could do better. He has some emotional issues because I'm struggling with putting limits and teaching him emotional management... also because I'm depressed and tired most of the time. I miss having a minute for myself, and I'm not very good at hiding it. I know they say nobody has a clue when it comes to parenting.. but I see other moms and even in worse situations than mine they cope. I don't. I'm always asking for help because I have no idea how to handle things and I'm scared. If there was a reality show where the contestants have to compete to see which one is a better parent, with public voting plus the judges... I'd be eliminated on the second round. I'm really really sad right now, and I feel alone. Please send hugs! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2lLTq5h

No comments:

Post a Comment