Sunday 29 September 2019

Dad appreciation post 📯


I have the best Dad! Seriously!He is intelligent and strong, and supportive and kind and he wants the absolute world for me. He has worldly stories and life advice that captivates my attention entirely! (paying attention to anything is not my forte) and knows exactly when to say the right thing, or nothing at all. He's the best teacher!I'm so lucky I can count on him every day, I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I trust him more than anyone with anything that bothers me and I trust him to be as excited as me if something is awesome too!If I ever become half the person he is today when I am his age I will be so, so, so proud.I love you, Dad.You're the best.Thanks for being my Dad. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2nATd5o

No comments:

Post a Comment