Thursday 30 November 2017

Update: I need help to pull an all nighter


I don't know how to post a link from mobile, but I'm sure you all can easily look at the old post.We've been continuing to call the association and I finally did call the fire department. The fire department said they can't do anything unless there's a fire. They did however direct me to the city water department. Which after going around and around with them, they said they can't do anything either because it has to be done from the master meter or something since the individual valve is rusted shut and they can't shut off individual apartments on that and they can't shut off the entire thing, that I need the association to do that. So we've been calling the association over and over and over and over again, probably to the point of harassment, and they said they'd have someone out here to turn off the water between 4:30-6 today. It's currently 5:10. And they said that at around noon when we finally made them realize how urgent of a situation it is. But they can't get anyone sooner because they're "busy". The association is crap though and I don't have high hopes of them even sending anyone.Thankfully my husband's training is done and we're either gonna take turns taking care of the water tonight if no one comes out, or he'll pull an all-nighter this time and call out of work.I'll update if something else happens. Thank you everyone for helping me stay up, and thank you for those who told me to call someone of authority even though it got us nowhere. I'll admit I guess me trying at least will help when it comes time to deal with insurance. They surely can't say we didn't try to get it taken care of. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2AtMQ8H

No comments:

Post a Comment