Sunday 26 November 2017

Struggling in the bedroom


The adults' bedroom, not the toddler's.My little girl is just over 20 months and I thought the lack of sex drive would have sorted itself out but it hasn't. Wondering if anyone else has been through this, and what my next steps should be.I didn't breastfeed, I'm not on any hormonal contraception, my husband is loving and attentive and does his part as a father and husband so I don't feel overly stressed, toddler sleeps through the night and has a decent nap in the day. So this is starting to stress me out.I used to have a high sex drive but after pregnancy and labour it's just plummeted. My husband is getting frustrated at me never initiating anything, or never really getting enthusiastic about it. The thing is, during sex I enjoy it but it just feels like so much work getting there, especially when I'm never really feeling it beforehand. Any advice appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2Boimmd

No comments:

Post a Comment