Tuesday 28 November 2017

Children learning their parents were children once is adorable


Earlier today my sister and one of her youngest came by to see the baby. When I went to hug and kiss her hello, she said "how's my baby brother?"The four year old, giggling: "You're silly, mommy! Uncle Insane isn't a baby!"Her: "No, he isn't a baby anymore. But he's my baby brother.""Like [the youngest]? But Uncle Insane wasn't no baby!""He was when he was younger; he's my little brother."His face was so confused, and just wondered off and periodically asked if I was a baby still because "[youngest] will always be a baby!" At some point, he was convinced that I was just a short adult looking child and grew really tall at some point because he can't see me as a "baby". via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2AgwNeB

No comments:

Post a Comment