Monday 27 November 2017

How do I know if my kid is ready to have a sibling?


Hi everyone. I'd like to ask for help from those that have been through this. My husband and I have always planned on having about 2-3 kids. My daughter just turned 2 and we ideally wanted to start trying at this stage. However, my kid is extremely dependent on me. She wont let anyone else hold her, put her to sleep, give her a bath or feed her if Im around. My husband has been very hands on and I get a lot of help from her grandma and my nanny. But she just refuses everyone when Im with her. Im afraid of having another kid. I dont even know how I/she will deal with me being pregnant. I cant imagine how Ill be able to carry her around or cater to her every need when Im pregnant or breastfeeding or taking care of another baby. She has a cousin that Im vey close to and sometimes she refuses to have him even just sit with me. It's insane. Will she adjust? Did your clingy kids adjust when you had another kid? Or should I wait until she gets over this phase? By the way, she's been like this since she was little. I dont stay at home. I work regular hours just like her father. I breastfed her till she was 1 and a half. I dont know if there are any other factors you can ask me. Im pretty dead tired as well as I described. Please help. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jrofXH

No comments:

Post a Comment