Wednesday 29 November 2017

Remember to practice what you preach


This morning was an eye opener, my toddler does listen to me! I have a 2 year old little girl for context.I was lay in bed with my daughter and she found a sock at the side of the bed, she tries to put it on and once she's conquered it she passes the sock to me.I scrunch it up in a ball and throw it at my laundry basket, cue my toddlers reaction.."No no, no mummy! No throwing" all said with the sassy little finger in the air and displeased eyes.I was kinda shocked because I clearly have to remind her not to throw her toys, I'm so surprised that she does listen to what I say, that was the first time she's ever said anything like that and I have to say I laughed a little and felt kinda proud.So yes practice what you preach because these little beings are secretly listening to everything you say and do! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ihzzck

No comments:

Post a Comment