Friday 30 September 2016

When were your daughters able to wash their own hair?


I have three kids. Two boys and one girl.My daughter is 5 and can't wash her own hair. She won't even attempt to do it by herself. If I don't do it, she is perfectly fine not washing her hair.In fairness to her, she has very thick and long hair. It is difficult to wash. I completely understand that and have no problem doing it, but my SO thinks I may be babying her. He thinks a 5 year old should be able to wash her own hair and thinks that if I continue to do it, then she won't ever learn. I personally think that, at some point, she'll want more privacy in the bathroom and will start doing it by herself. I mean, it's not like she'll be calling me from her college dorm asking me to wash her hair.When were your girls (or boys with long hair) able to wash their hair by themselves? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ddDbcS

No comments:

Post a Comment