Monday 26 September 2016

My Daughter is struggling with Kindergarten, Help.


So my daughter started kindergarten this year. She is now 6, has a early cut off date birthday so she is the oldest one in her class. Back story is in the past year I have been divorced. We have shared custody so she is with me on wednesday, thursday, and every other weekend. She is with her mother Monday, Tuesday, and every other weekend. Up until this year my neighbor who watches kids had her during the day while we were at work from 7:30 to 5. She did two years of preschool so we thought she would be ready.So this year in kindergarten is she cries every morning and does not want to go to school. I have had multiple conversations with her about why. She has come up with the bus is too loud, the lunch people are mean, the lunch is too loud, she doesnt like some of the kids in school, etc. When I talked with her teacher she said she wishes she had 25 just like her because she is a very good listener and helpful at all times. When I ask her how school went after school she said it was fun and tells me about all the stuff she has learned and fun things they do. So the question is how do I get her to be excited to go to school in the morning? She gets plenty of sleep 10 hours a night. Ive tried but I really dont know what to do now. Help. Any ideas would be helpful. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2d4jnWS

No comments:

Post a Comment