Wednesday 28 September 2016

How did you know it was time to have another child?


I currently have a 16 month old girl and she is my everything. I really don't see how I could love another child or anyone as much as I love her but I have been thinking more and more about having another child but just don't know. I'm currently 28 and my husband is 31 and we are not sure if we can go through the newborn stage with a toddler! We do talk about how great it would be for her to have a sibling but we are not sold on the idea yet! How did you decide it was time? We are thinking maybe when she is out of diapers start trying just because I don't want 2 in diapers but on the the other hand having one when she starts kindergarten sounds more appealing since I won't have 2 kids at home since she will be in school but by then I'll be in my 30's. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dseN2h

No comments:

Post a Comment