Tuesday 27 September 2016

17 year old son dating a creepy man in his 30s


Going to dot point everything because I don't know how to go on about this without being melodramatic.He's told me he was gay years ago, I'm fine with it.I found out about this after my niece showed me his instagram page with a picture with it captioned "he's not my dad".He's not even trying to hide it.His "friends" are encouraging it or they're "happy" for him.I'm sure the "likes" and "comments" are even further validating the relationship.I'm sure his friends are actually laughing behind his back which sounds harsh.The man uses kissy emoticons on a 17 year olds social media page.I can't do anything about it.It's legalKnowing him he'll probably move to the creeps house if I confrontI know it might be a gay thing to be attracted to older men or whatever you call it, but I honestly can't stomache it no matter how open mindedHe's good looking enough to find someone more age apprioate and slightly less creepy.He thinks he's smarter than he his, so I'm sure he thinks he's not in a predator type situation.looking at the pictures again, the creep is likely in his 40'shttp://imgur.com/a/THz1Tlive in aus dont know what to dosorry for editing more, i dont want this to be about me me me but im just so tired and feeel like a horrible mum right now this is just too much its disgusting and its even more disgusting that its legal heregoing through more comments and he's interacting with my son's friends like he doesnt have any other people in his own age group!! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dvJyUC

No comments:

Post a Comment