Thursday 29 September 2016

How can stop my son [1m] from slapping my face?


I love my baby but this toddler phase might get the best of me. He now hits & slaps (& head butting) when he does not get his way. Its occurring in public and quite frankly its embarrassing when a complete stranger tells your child no. As if I cannot train my kid. I feel terrible because my parents have a much better handle on him than I do at times. He cries for them too. I believe its because he has both a mom and dad grandparent figure. Rather than just me. But I could be wrong. Any suggestions how I can encourage him to stop? I tried contacting his father to potentially arrange weekend play dates but father did not respond and continues to ghost (not even caring or trying to work it out. And I've already contacted my lawyer on my options to dealing with him, if anyone considers that situation a redflag). Right now, I really want to focus on how I can teach my 1yo son not to do all that when he doesn't get his way. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dndVim

No comments:

Post a Comment