Thursday 29 September 2016

My ex is apparently "too negative" towards my son - who wants to stop seeing him, but I think it's a bit drastic.


My son who is 15 has been out of school for about 3 years now after an episode (still ongoing) of depression and anxiety which lead to another thing. He's just started school again, a course in community services aged care... 3 weeks ago my son had a uniform fitting for his placement, the shirt was too big and the pants were too small, but they were the best fit out of all the sizes. Son asked how he looked, my ex said he looked 12 and no one would respect him in the work enviroment looking like a child. Son went on a rant about why can't my ex & his sister answer a question "normally" instead of giving him anxiety when it's out of his control because he didn't choose to be "x" size.Hasn't seen his Dad in almost a month, thought it was a phase, but he seems pretty adamant. I don't know if it's because of anxiety/depression, but I think it's abit drastic - what do you guys think? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dtBVlq

No comments:

Post a Comment