Tuesday 27 September 2016

When is safe to co-sleep?


I I have heard the horror stories about kiddos who have taken over the parents bed and never leave. I know I may regret it BUT I'm really sleep deprived and I have had some luck getting sleep if my baby is nursing, next to me in the bed. Problem is I'm really paranoid it's not safe. Baby is 5 months old and thus far I've only pulled him in the bed when my husband is up and about to keep an eye on us in the early morning. It would be nice if we could all sleep at the same time! Baby has good neck strength/control and sleeps Unswaddled. What do you think parents? Manageable risk, rookie mistake? Total death trap? Everyone does it? My bed is pretty high and right now baby sleeps in a bassinet next to it most of the night. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dopYJj

No comments:

Post a Comment