Wednesday 28 September 2016

How do I avoid my 4 year old from sitting on my wife's sister's fiance's lap?


My wife's sister has a fiance that gets along really nicely with my 4 year old son, so nicely that everytime he's around when we have dinner he keeps sitting on his lap and it really really bothers me because I really don't know the guy that well.I'm very paranoid when it comes to child abuse because in most instances it occurs from within known members of a family, and it's super hard to see it coming, I'd like to reduce that risk as much as possible.How would you make this behavior stop, I've told my wife but it's very weird to even tell her sister about it, we don't want to hurt the relationship over what could simply be paranoia, the guy would probably not treat us the same way ever again because of the mistrust... how to deal with this? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cLfRAd

No comments:

Post a Comment