Friday 30 September 2016

My daughter keeps lying and making up stories I almost embarrassed even start but I need help.


My daughter is 9 years odld First starting off lying about saying someone has broke in our house saying someone touch her in the wrong way. We took her to the doctor everything was good she wasn't touch in bad way. Then she saids that she didnt said it that her friend at school said it. I am pregant, so I feel she trying be like mom on the part about she is going around school saying she is pregant . Then now I am hearing that she is being rape, and pregnant. We are trying to get her talk to counselor at school and get professsional help theparist talk to her. I also divorce and pregant with my second husband. So feel somewhat she is trying to get our attention. I have pray and talk to my daughter and try to tell her for along time that lying is wrong and truth always comes out. I am not good at saying the right words sorry if too long. I will stop I just want feedback what else can I do. I am in north carolina and I almost feel like she needs to be sent off to chrisitan camp or something that specializes in lying and making up stories or something. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cI4aXO

No comments:

Post a Comment