Tuesday 27 September 2016

Ironic thread here an real life situation (re: Multivitamins)


So there was this thread: http://ift.tt/2czbIMc'm not a big fan of multivitamins (but not really against them either). Just cautious...So, now my teenage (17yo) daughter was going to give blood at her high school but her iron was too low.Said daughter also suffers from anxiety issues (which we assume she gets from both me and her mom). However, I did a google search for Iron + Anxiety and anemia comes up and one of the key symptoms of anemia is.... anxiety.So, now I'm looking at safe supplements for teen girls with low iron LOL I want to find something that isn't heavily loaded with all sorts of things and am looking at anemia supplements (low dose types). Her pediatrician has tested her for anemia before but her blood counts have all been acceptable ranges so if she is anemic, she's borderline but I'm wondering if it might be cyclic.So, anyway, that's a bit of irony for everyone today if interested. LOL via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2d1k96l

No comments:

Post a Comment