Tuesday 27 September 2016

Underage daughter dating an older (scumbag) guy


I have a “just turned” 17 year old daughter who has struggled severely with anxiety for many years. She was also suicidal and doing a lot of self-harm from ages 13-15.I recently found out that she is having sex with a 23 year old college guy who belongs to a well-known fraternity. My daughter is unaware that I know about this.Apparently, this guy has bragged that he has slept with 122 women, many of them under the legal age like my daughter. I obtained the guy’s name and saw his posts and pics on twitter. He is not the kind of fellow anyone would want his daughter dating. He looks like a tatted up white punk.I could go the college and/or his fraternity right now and get him in trouble. I would have no problem doing this, but it certainly could blow back to my daughter and cause her and us problems. I also thought of just meeting with the guy and telling him to stay away from my daughter or there would be serious consequences.Another option is to simply let my daughter’s therapist know that she is doing this. She seems to be picking guys that are scum bags. Her last boyfriend was a drop out at high school and a known drug dealer. Apparently this boyfriend was somewhat abusive.It’s a tough call because of her past. My main goal is for her healing. The dad in me simply wants to take the guy out and hurt him. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2czBWym

No comments:

Post a Comment