Tuesday 27 September 2016

Son is suddenly refusing to sleep in his own room


I have a three year old (4 in December) son. Until he was one, he slept in a crib next to my bed. We moved him into his own room when he was a year old and haven't had any issues.Lately, he has been coming into our bedroom every night wanting to sleep with us. I ask him why and he says, "I just want to sleep with you." He doesn't offer any more than that. Even if I push and ask him if he is scared, he'll tell me that he isn't. We have gotten him a nightlight and leave the door open to let in some more light. It doesn't seem to matter what we do, he wants to sleep with us. His bed isn't too soft or too hard. We even let him pick out his own bedding in an attempt to get him to sleep in his own room. Nothing works.Has anyone been though this before? Is it just a passing phase? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cAhGfZ

No comments:

Post a Comment