Wednesday 28 September 2016

Is it weird to give my son my brother's name for a middle name?


My girlfriend is 6 months pregnant, and we have been discussing names for awhile. We've decided on the first name and I thought I had the middle name set, but I've been second guessing myself.My family has always been close and I've been feeling like I want to name my son after my younger brother. I've been mulling it over and I wanted to give him my brother's first name for his middle name.Is that a weird thing to do? Would that offend anyone that doesn't have kids that could possibly want to name their kids after them?These are the things I've been concerned with.Edit I forgot to put in that I wanted to have him hold my son for the first time before telling him his name. We're keeping the name we chose a secret for this reason.What do you think? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dmvbkj

No comments:

Post a Comment