Friday 30 September 2016

Head Lice


So I have dealt with this and know what a pain it is. I have a sleepover planned tomorrow night with my mother, sister, and nephew. I have been soooo looking forward to this for weeks and can't reschedule for a while (and we're supposed to be doing a bunch of halloween crafts that I already bought all the supplies for) Today I get a call from my sister in law and one of the kids she nannies was sent home (to a different house) for head lice. So she checked all the kids in her care (including her son) and doesn't see anything on them (she obviously can't check herself). My question is... is there anything she/we can do to still have the sleepover without risking us/our kids getting lice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dhK2Op

No comments:

Post a Comment