Friday 30 September 2016

I'm going to die a mother (24 f)-(23m)


Yesterday at 15 weeks pregnant I sat in my doctors office with my partner and father of my toddler (age2). For two years I have been complaining of horrible pain inside my bones, only to have doctors tell me it was mental. Well, turns out at 24 I have stage three bone cancer, the doctor told me to terminate my pregnancy so they can give me chemo so I have maybe two extra years tops....I said no. When we got in the car my partner wouldn't look at me, then when we got home he blew up and started screaming about how selfish I am. I feel horrible, I regret it. But I hit him, I've never physically hurt someone my entire life but I just snapped, I started screaming at him too. He looked so shocked and hurt and I feel horrible. He packed his bag and went to a friend, I don't want to kill my baby, and I don't want to die. But I will not let my children remember me as some sickly woman who wasted away. I'm scared, I'm angry, and I am going to miss so much I've been up since yesterday..I haven't told my mother..he won't answer my phone calls..I feel so alone. I just want to bring this baby into the world, even if it's thel last thing I do. Is it wrong? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ddCfFv

No comments:

Post a Comment