Friday 29 November 2019

Today, it happened


My son is almost 2 and likes to play with stickers, as toddlers often do. He was wandering around the living room with his truck stickers, putting them everywhere. He occasionally will stick a sticker in his mouth and come over to me with a yuck face on and want me to pull it out of his mouth. He doesn't ever "want* to eat them, he just likes attention.Well, he wandered around the corner for a minute or so and came back with his yuck face on. I asked him if he was eating a sticker again and told him for the umpeenth time that we don't eat stickers, when I realized he didn't have a sticker in his mouth. And he smelled really bad.Oh no. It's poop. Poop on the wall. Poop on the hands. And presumably, poop in the mouth. Definitely the grossest parenting thing so far. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2R5U4Yq

No comments:

Post a Comment