Tuesday 26 November 2019

Stay at home mom resenting working dad


First, let me say that I love my husband... I just don't really like him lately. Tonight, about 15 minutes after he got home from work, I asked him to hold our daughter or cook dinner. He responded with, and this is a direct quote, "I've been at work all day and you asking me to do more? You're home everyday like it's a weekend all the time." Mind you, he's never been home alone with our daughter for more than 2 hours and that's too much for him. Anytime I try and leave her with him, he makes such a big deal about it that it's just easier for me to bring our 4.5 month old with me rather than deal with him.Ugh... I'm just so frustrated with him lately that I don't know what else to do. Basically at this point I almost feel like a single mom with a roommate who expects me to take care of him as well. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/37znrrU

No comments:

Post a Comment