Thursday 28 November 2019

Mama rant!


So my 5 year old is VERY VERY strong willed and always has her own opinions and her own preferences. She doesn’t likes stuff because others like them. Or copy friends or me just because.She is great. I am so blessed and happy for her. Her dad was bullied in elementary and middle school. I was a basic girl that just followed the clique around and didn’t voice my opinions on anything. So we want her to be this strong and independent and try not force anything unnecessary on her.Here comes the rant. One of the things I don’t force her to do is hugging and kissing others. I was in a family reunion the other day and she refused to hug or kiss a kind of distant relative about my age. So she said very publicly“your daughter is so spoiled! Why didn’t you tell her to hug me?!”Like wtf? Honestly you’re not entitled to anything from her so fuck off !!!She hugs and kisses her grandmothers, and aunts even teachers and basically anyone she’s close with!! So I know nothing is wrong with my daughter. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2pYNYxT

No comments:

Post a Comment