Friday 29 November 2019

Please tell me the holidays get easier.. actually please tell me it all gets easier


My 16 month old is not an easy baby... he doesn’t sleep well (still not sleeping through the night reliably and is a VERY light sleeper), he’s a pretty whiny baby. Of course with winter coming he’s sick with a cold which adds to his current misery. Honestly I feel like my husband and I are barely making it day to day just getting through. Then yesterday at thanksgiving he had a complete mental breakdown, screaming/crying/would not calm down. We ended up just leaving after an hour and didn’t get to eat, got food at a gas station on the way home...Please tell me it gets easier, it’s just a phase. I love the holidays and always imagined the magic of sharing it with my kids... never pictured this was how holidays would be instead via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OUWaYv

No comments:

Post a Comment