Friday 29 November 2019

I just need to vent.


I’m a single mom. I work 60 hours a week. I’m also a college student with a 4.0 but I literally feel like I’m failing at everything. The holiday season is so hard because I’m away from my whole family and friends to try and make a better life for my son and I. I’ve been in tears every single day and I just want it to stop. I’m working so hard, I’m barely sleeping, meanwhile trying to be the best mommy I can be, the most patient mommy, and still try and take care of myself. I’m doing everything I possibly can to make sure this Christmas is special for my son and I’m exhausted. I never sit down, I go nonstop from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep and this mama just needs a break.๐Ÿ˜ž via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2q9Ffcs

No comments:

Post a Comment