Saturday 30 November 2019

Is my wife being too hard on my daughter about grades?


My daughter is a great kid and loves to learn.She decided to challenge herself this year by taking some college courses alongside her regular high school classes (in subjects more specific than honors or AP classes offered.)She took two colleges classes and got Bs. She worked very hard and learned a lot. I was very proud of her.Her mother is upset she didn’t get As and doesn’t want to allow her to enroll in any more classes next semester.This seems crazy to me, but I’m a bit biased because I’ve never been particularly militant about what it says on paper as long as she’s actually learning things she enjoys and can use in her life.Thoughts? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/37S9GVC

No comments:

Post a Comment