Wednesday 27 November 2019

Any suggestions on fun ways to get some one-on-one time with my favorite tiny people? [xposted]


Hi all! I don't personally have any kids, but there's a handful of little monsters my brother has that I love to bits. This year for Christmas, I'm trying to do 'experience' gifts rather than material stuff. They're getting a couple of clothing items and such that they actually need, since they can't seem to stop growing, but aside from that I just wanna do some fun stuff with each of them and work in some one on one time. Note: I do live with said brother (and another brother, and our grandmother) so I see the kiddos fairly often. It's just usually in the context of all four of them, hence the plan to get some specific quality time with them.The goofballs are as follows: 11m, 7f (8 in Feb), 7m, 6m (7 in Jan). I know the math on the ages doesn't add up, but they're a mixed bag lol. Two from my brother and two from his fiance, but they all call me Auntie just the same :)Anyway, any suggestions? I'm going to put together a little packet type thing with choices in our area (Kansas City metro), and I've started to collect brochures etc for the major attractions like the aquarium, museums, and things like that, but it's the less specific stuff that I'm drawing a blank on. The only other things that came to mind were one of those ceramics places, which would work, and like a shopping trip, which kind of defeats the purpose. I'm definitely open to options that might not fit the current weather, cause it'll probably take a hot minute to actually make all four Auntie Adventures happen, and Midwest weather is quite unpredictable lol. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/37EiuON

No comments:

Post a Comment