Thursday 28 November 2019

I am 18 and I’ve just found out my girlfriend is pregnant


To be honest, I thought I would be scared of the thought of the screaming baby never letting me sleep but since I’ve found out I’ve been very calm about it and haven’t really got annoyed. I dunno if that’s because it really hasn’t hit me yet how it’s gonna affect me or if it’s because I’m a tool but I’m not feeling nervous or anxious about any of it at all. The only thing I’m scared about is telling my mum who I live with and her boyfriend as he hates kids so I sorta think I’m gonna get kicked out soon after they find out.Anyway, any advice, thoughts or questions? I really don’t know what to do with myself which is why I’m posting on Reddit haha via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/37NRDj6

No comments:

Post a Comment