Tuesday 26 November 2019

Taking two kids for a walk


Its 60 degrees outside. My wife made me buy this beautiful Uppa Baby Carriage and adapters that allows her to walk two kids at the same time. It's perfect for taking the little ones for a walk.However, my wife refuses to take the kids for a walk. She is afraid to take the two kids for a walk (2.5 years old and 2 months old) for a walk because, as she says, " she watches the news and people want to steal her babies."I thought she was joking so I made a joke about people driving by to punch her in the face and steal her babies....but she was dead serious. Soon it divulged into a fight where I am a POS because I would allow my wife to walk alone in an middle class, suburban neighborhood.So reddit, obviously my wife's logic isn't healthy. And, it's not healthy for the 2.5 year old to be cooped up in the house on a 6p degree day. How can I explain to my wife that bad people aren't going to punch her in the face and steal her kids for organ harvesting if she goes for a walk? Also, is this a sign of Postpartum? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2XNv1us

No comments:

Post a Comment