Wednesday 27 November 2019

My toddler doesn’t sleep well. How can I move her in with her sister without making them both worse.


I have a two year old and a three year old. I want to put them together as the 2 year old is still on a cot in my room and she doesn’t sleep well. She falls asleep but doesn’t stay asleep. The second half of the night she wakes between 3 and 12 times before getting up at 6-7, i don’t recall her sleeping through the night more than a couple of times. She climbs out of her cot so cio methods are pointless. She is a very light sleeper. Her sister is a deep sleeper and really needs her 11-12 hours of unbroken sleep to be happy. Should I wait before putting them in the same room? Are there any ways of making it a success in a short space of time? Has anyone been through something similar with siblings? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/33rVFu4

No comments:

Post a Comment