Wednesday 27 November 2019

Positive stories about toddler language delays?


My sweet, adorable 3 year old has been referred for a SLP evaluation. He seems to really struggle with pronouns and speaking in sentences. He can ask for anything he wants with a 3-4 word phrase, and his vocabulary is good. He just can’t hold a conversation yet.He has some signs of autism: holds his fingers crossed, toe walks on occasion, sensitive to a few sounds.He isn’t potty trained yet because of his lack of language. I’m super worried, and I just want some positive stories about your kid who was language delayed as a toddler being okay. I don’t care if he’s normal, but I want him to be able to connect with other kids and feel good about school. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ORyLXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment