Thursday 28 November 2019

One thing you said you would never do as a parent and went back on your word


FTM to a six week old and it seems like everything I said I would never do as a parent I have pretty much done in the last six weeks. I said I would never use a pacifier and I stuffed one in my baby’s mouth three days after he was born to stop the crying. I said I would never co sleep and the baby would have to deal with sleeping in the crib and I let him sleep next to me for a few hours last night just to get some goddamn sleep.My husband made a snarky comment about how he’ll never let our son play on an iPad at a restaurant just to keep him quiet. Two months ago I would have agreed but now I have zero shame if it happens. Was there anything you were strongly against when it came to parenting and then gave in at the end? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2R104Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment