Saturday 30 November 2019

Do you think it’s ok for my daughter and her gay male friend to sleep in the same bed?


So my husband and I have different opinions on this. He doesn’t think they should, I personally see nothing wrong with it.The kids are 12. Her friend told his parents ‘he thinks he likes boys not girls’ and my daughter told me the same thing about him. They’ve known each other for about 4 years and there’s never been anything more than friends with them. I know it’s a bit of a stereotype to assume he’s gay because of the way he acts, but both myself and his mom have always thought it anyway. So it wasn’t a surprise when he came out to her.They’ve been having sleepovers for a while and now both of them have hit puberty (my daughter just recently started her period) my husband is being weird about them sleeping in the same bed. He said he doesn’t think they should anymore.I think he’s being ridiculous. I know nothing is gonna go on between them but my husband says it’s ‘better to be safe than sorry’ and thinks that just cause he’s said he likes boys that doesn’t mean he won’t change his mind.So can I get some thoughts on this? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/33xyKhe

No comments:

Post a Comment