Friday 29 November 2019

Santa magic (is it time to come clean to make things easier)


My twins are 7 and they are a boy and girl, we just recently moved from California to Kentucky and we have been out here about a year due to my husband taking on a new trade. ( floor installer) sub contracted. Basically paid by jobs when completed. His partner just had an emergency surgery and found out he will be out for at least a minimum of 3 months or possibly indefinitely. We have no family out here and haven’t established many friends since we haven’t been out here very long. Since my husband has no partner he has no work. He can’t move refrigerators, furniture and boxes of flooring alone and the contractor can’t put him on any big jobs because he is only 1 person and it would be hard to complete in a timely manner. I work at Chipotle and don’t make a lot of money. The money I do make will be paying our bills rent, water, electricity and hopefully enough to feed our little family. We don’t even have much decorations because we left them all behind in California because we moved across country in a Jetta and what we could fit in it. Mostly clothes I was able to get some little decorations from the dollar tree but don’t have the means to get much more. My babies just turned 7 in September and they still believe in Santa and the magic of Christmas I don’t know how to explain to them that Santa won’t be able to bring them very much this year so I am hoping some people out there have been in my shoes and could give me some great advice on what I can tell them, or if maybe I should come clean and let them know there is no such thing as Santa. Any thoughts or advice is greatly welcomed. Please help via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2L4LMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment