Tuesday 26 November 2019

Being a parent scares the hell out of me sometimes.


I was just reading a news story about a grandfather that accidentally dropped his 18 month old grand-daughter from a cruise ship window. I usually try to avoid news stories like that one in particular because they bother me so much now, but I got curious about the legal aspects, so I chose to read it.This is just one of a hundred times since my daughter was born that I have gotten so disturbed by reading something that I have wanted to leave work and go get her from daycare. Just so I can be with her. Its difficult to not place yourself in the place of another parent when you're reading something.It's one of the few things that can get to me to the level that it does. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2qMopjW

No comments:

Post a Comment