Wednesday 27 November 2019

I won’t be so grumpy anymore.


My husband and I got pregnant 3 months after we’ve met and I was used to traveling on my own since I was 17yo and I have no family, I have to add we were 29 and 34yo. I’ve gone all responsible adult in 9 months and read ( not exaggerating) 100 books related to babies, before I was only reading sci-fi books and a very childish lonely person. Our daughter is 2 yo. and I finally realized I wasn’t having fun with her, I’d play with her and laughed, obviously, but I always had in my head what part of her brain I was stimulating blah blah... She’s brilliant, sweet and helpful and she has an awesome sense of humor. she speaks in 3 languages, basic language like “ look at me” “ that’s yellow “ “we saw monkeys today” stuff like that in Spanish, English and Dutch. So, I was too busy to see it. I love her to bits and because I don’t have anyone to refer to I was overwhelming myself, only being a mom and not enjoying my husband or playing video games or anything to enjoy myself for this past 3 years and I was becoming such an boring and grumpy person... but not anymore!Tonight I’m going to play street fighter on the Xbox and hopefully I’m still better than my husband and I won’t wash the dishes. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34qmq3p

No comments:

Post a Comment