Saturday 30 November 2019

My 4 year old son


Has been so grumpy and moody lately. Quite irritating if I’m being honest. But, I’m hopeful it’s just a phase. Anyways- he was just in a bad mood because I made him go throw his trash away and he looked at me, dead faced and said “I no love you mommy”, and I responded “what did you just say?” And he again proceeded to say it two more times. He’s never said that before and I am worried and heartbroken. How do I handle this age? 3 was terrible..I was hoping 4 might be a little better but Here we are. I’m not sure if he’s picking up some behaviors from the children in his class? He goes to a private school, and his class is 4-5 year olds. He’s just been so terrible towards almost any adult lately. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom or advice! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2XZRXXJ

No comments:

Post a Comment