Tuesday 26 November 2019

Apparently I have a super power...


So we all know moms are the finders of all things lost. However, my children, and now my boyfriend too, have taken to timing me when I’m asked to find something. The other day it was a marching band shoe. 19 seconds (I honestly don’t know how they missed it). Friday it was a letterman jacket (in plain sight) 9 seconds. My older daughter’s keys, 17 seconds. It’s funny to me but they make a HUGE deal out of it and I have no idea why. Does anyone else have this happen to them? Just wanted to share a laugh. Just imagine a 6’2 high school junior towering over his poor short mom, phone timer in hand going “READY, SET, GO!” As I roll my eyes and go hunting in their toxic waste dump bedrooms! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2XP3UiJ

No comments:

Post a Comment