Wednesday 27 November 2019

Scared to lose my husband after we had a kid


Hey1.5 year ago husband and I had a son. Everything was planned and we've been together for almost 9 years.Before son was born husband and I had a wonderful relationship with no issues, because we could discuss everything, so there were never issue because they were discussed before they evolved.Yes, we still discuss things, but now it's usually after things have gone wrong, and everything is so much more emotional now than before - because we're tired and all that shazzle, so there are more friction, more tiredness, less energy to deal with things before they develop.But being tired doesn't save my marriage (we're not on the rocks, but this is literally how it start - lack of awareness of each other and then you slowly drift apart) I feel like between the how fast the day passes and my son, my husband and I lose ourselves and our care for each other becomes less frequent.I don't want to lose him. We have the ability to have him babysat at least once a week, so I am planning on a fixed date-night away from the house. But generally speaking, we're both exhausted but that won't help anything. A marriage with kids definitely needs active work, so this isn't an area I can ignore until later.How do you deal with the chaos of children as well as maintaining a good emotional and physical relationship with your partner?Sorry if this post is so.... scrambled. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/35EVkWI

No comments:

Post a Comment