Tuesday 26 November 2019

It feels like a win!


It finally happened! Our baby is nearly 4 months old and she’s finally laughed, full on toddler laugh! I’ve been wondering if maybe she’d never get passed a “heh.” from her but oh my goodness it was like music to our ears!It just feels like all of this has finally paid off. The long nights in the beginning, the messy diapers, the ruined clothes, and the stress of having your first child and exclusively breastfeeding - just having a newborn at all. There was one point where I wondered if I was doing it right, where I wondered if I’d ever get a hang of it, and now it feels like maybe I am.Having her in our lives, I feel complete. Like I’ve got everything I could ever need. And looking into her eyes and hearing that laugh - it’s the best thing in the world and I’m so blessed. I know we’ve got so many more things to look forward to, to stress about, and to experience with her but damn it. This just feels like a win! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2skDslu

No comments:

Post a Comment