Tuesday 26 November 2019

No I'm not starving my child by not feeding him at every sound he makes.


Right now my baby eats about every 3 hours and I follow along with his cues and feed him when I see that he's hungry while keeping track of when he eats. And as babies are, sometimes he cries because he's fighting his sleep, annoyed, bored, etc.My mother in law thinks we feed him on an exact schedule and every time he cries or fusses says "he's hungry!" or "you're starving him!"She seems to think she knows more than we do when we are the ones who actually know him since we spend every day with him. She only sees him maybe once a week.What do I say to her? I do actually like her and care about her since she's family, but she can be so sensitive. What can I say without ruining things? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/35BHzrv

No comments:

Post a Comment