Thursday 28 November 2019

Hope your night wasn't as "crappy" as mine was. Thanks kid...


So last night, I walked in on my daughter (4) playing with something. I asked her what it was, and she said "I don't know, something weird and squishy". So, figuring it was a booger, some of her play-doh, slime, etc. I told her to throw it on the floor, knowing I would be vacuuming early in the morning.So I proceed to help her get changed into her jammies, and then I noticed she had a questionable brown stain on her panties. Then it dawned on me, so I grabbed her hands and smelled her fingers...Shit, ladies and gentlemen, it was shit. She had balled up a piece of her poop and was playing with it. Then this girl has the audacity to laugh at me gagging, and she says "Mommy, its stinky right??" hahaha... ugh. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ov4sHw

No comments:

Post a Comment