Saturday 30 November 2019

New baby dealing with unvaccinated family members


I am going to have a baby in Feb. My SILs kids have no vaccinations. Its their choice and that’s fine but how can I protect my child and not segregate myself & son from the family? It’s easy for everyone to say don’t let the kids around the baby but at the end of the day that makes me really sad and is not that easy. I have been in their lives for so long & see them often. I just looked up vaccinations schedules for where I live and babies don’t even get the measles shot until a year old! I would love to hear from some parents who have been in this same awkward position. I’m not asking for medical advice more how to navigate this awkward issue. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2L6TjKS

No comments:

Post a Comment